top of page

The big day is coming! Now, you must choose a cake.  Not just any ordinary cake, your dream cake! That's where I come in. I help you create the wedding cake of your dreams.  My brides are fun, non-traditional, and really seek to be unique in every aspect.  Together, we have fun tasting cake and sketching up designs to fit your perfect cake to match your wedding vision.  


Your cake will suit your style, impress your taste buds and wow your guests! Incorporating concepts such as handmade sugar flowers, textured prints, or painted details, your cake will be a work of art uniquely to you.


At Aspen Charm Cakes & Pastries, I firmly believe that a consultation should be complimentary - I love my cakes and I am confident that you will too! Our meeting includes a generous sample of three to four cake combinations to try. I love to learn your vision and your story to fully capture your cake through sketching.  Then, let me know when you are ready to book! I require 30% deposit upon securing your date, with the remaining of the 70% due a month in advance of your wedding.


If you have any other questions, or would like a quote, please send us an inquiry through our contact page.  

Our cake was just for us!!! How awesome is that? Thank you so much!

~Alicia & Chris

bottom of page